Due to our continued expansion we are seeking an Assistant Autocentre Manager to assist with the development of our branch.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Vehicle Technician looking to step up to the next level.
The ideal applicant will have hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry with excellent customer service skills, a desire to succeed and the ability to develop and drive a successful team. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme, great training and promotional opportunities and excellent working practices.
Requirements of role:
- As Assistant Autocentre Manager you are required to act as ambassador for the Mr Clutch Autocentre brand.
- As Assistant Autocentre Manager you are required to deliver outstanding customer service.
- As Assistant Autocentre Manager you are required to maximise volume to ensure profit and financial targets are met
- As Assistant Autocentre Manager you are required to co-ordinate and control the work of Autocentre staff, offering assistance and support as required
- As Assistant Autocentre Manager you are responsible for the security of resources, stock and monies.
- As Assistant Autocentre Manager you are responsible for maintaining company house-keeping standards.
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 48 hours per week (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
- 24 days paid holiday, plus the potential to accrue a further 12 privilege (paid leave) days.
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Personal development
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
Strictly No Agencies
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.
- Parts Ordering
- service reception
- workshop controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job