Our client have an in house property team that deal with all aspects of the property management of operational, non-operational and investment property assets.
- To assist with management of commercial property assets and dealing with tenant management.
- Service charges.
- Short term occupational licences.
- Utility payment management, arrears monitoring and general customer enquiries.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the management of properties.
- Evidence of a minimum of 3 years broad property management experience.
- Previous work in a corporate, or ideally Local Government environment.
- Experience of dealing directly with negotiation and dealing with challenging situations.
- Proven experience of dealing with both internal and external customers on their own initiative and possessing good life skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and literacy including MS Office programs and sound communication skills.
- Sound understanding of the broad legal context behind commercial property management.
- Familiarity with issues around property compliance and statutory testing.
- Ability to manage own work load and take instructions but also to work as part of a team.
- To be able to work to timescales and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Assets of Community value and Community Asset Transfer would be an advantage.
Please apply online for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job