Earth Wind & Hire are recruiting for a leading renewable and conventional energy investment company in Central London.
The company are looking to hire a talented Asset Manager to join their growing asset management team. In this position you will be supporting the work of the Asset Managers across a large portfolio of residential rooftop solar assets.
The position is expected to be varied and challenging and will see you communication with many different internal and external stakeholders. You will assist in monitoring and optimising the technical and commercial performance of the asset portfolio and will be in direct liaison with O&M providers and other onsite subcontractors.
You will collate asset performance data and assist in the production of financial reports for the shareholders and investors.
- At least 12 months of experience working in a similar portfolio / asset management role.
- Ability to collect and dissect technical performance data.
- Ensuring partners are adhering to O&M contracts.
- Ability to assist the production of financial reports
- Overseeing ROC and OFGEM incentive payments.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to manage and priorities workload.
- Ability to deal with large quantities of data and administration.
- Willingness to get involved.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you will receive an excellent salary; benefits and bonus package. Our client would like to select and start the successful applicant immedately. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'