Assistant Architectural Technician
My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services to the property, commercial markets. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and they are expanding their team further.
We are seeking an Assistant Architectural Technician to join a dedicated and professional team engaged in planning, design, drawing and related work. The salary is negotiable dependant on experience with great long-term career opportunities. This is a great foot in the door with a highly sought after professional company. The position is a full time permanent role based in Taunton, easy to get to with parking facilities included.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- An understanding of building design and construction
- Experience of building regulations (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD (desirable)
- Experience in a similar role (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Planning experience is desirable
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role or in training who wants to embark upon a new and interesting role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"