Assistant Apparel Graphic Designer
- Assist the team to create brand appropriate graphics for apparel and accessories
- Research and implement concepts and ideas
- Work closely with in-house Designers and Buying team to ensure briefs are being translated into graphics
- Be commercially aware with a creative mind set
- Assist the design process from start to finish
- Maintain high standards for colour, typography, design
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the world's biggest brands. You'll have the ability to collaborate with department heads and senior stakeholders to implement campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment. This role has plenty of room for progression.
Skills and experience
- Passionate about fashion and design
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Suite
- Preferably educated to degree level in Graphic Design
- The ability to work within a team and take direction is essential with a positive can-do approach
- Organised, with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'