An opportunity has arisen with Hertfordshire Constabulary in the Organisational Learning Department, within the Learning & Insight Team. This role is initially a 6 month temporary position.
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
• Developing crime and ASB samples for Victim Satisfaction Surveys
• Developing a Voice of the Customer strategy, utilising digital channels to engage with victims, residents, businesses and partner agencies within Hertfordshire.
• Developing the Constabularies victim satisfaction and digital outreach program to help support the capture, analysis and proactive action of feedback gained from the people and communities that we serve.
• Assist Analysts in providing deep and creative analysis of several groups of customer and public survey data, spot emerging trends, highlight risks and look for opportunities to improve our service delivery.
• Providing support to other areas of the business; including the development and analysis of staff surveys and bespoke projects.
• Working closely with other teams across and outside the force to better understand the Constabulary’s performance and its context.
• Maintaining an understanding of changes in the internal and external operating environment and their possible implications with regard to compliance and performance.
To be successful in this position you will need experience of research and/or analysis in a project delivery environment with the ability to manage large workloads.
Please note this role is subject to a police vetting check, which requires 3 years recent UK history.
Please apply now, or for further information please contact:
Amie Boddy - Senior Account Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'