As we enter our 20th year in business we continue to grow and expand. This has led to an exciting opening for somebody to join our Group as an Assistant Administrator. You will be working closely with the senior management team and owners of the business which will be a fantastic learning and development opportunity for the successful candidate
The role will be fast paced and varied, Landmark are renowned for our speed and reliability so you will be expected to uphold these standards. It will span across a number of our businesses which are involved in property related investment so there will be plenty to learn and challenge you. We are a small high-quality team so you should possess the ability to quickly fit in and adapt to our working ways
- Liaising with other departments within the Group, requesting information and chasing progress, as well as external communication with a number of stakeholders including lawyers, property developers, surveyors, banks and other connected parties
- Ensure that records are updated and completed for all transactions so as to meet Group requirements and maintain the integrity of our systems
- The sourcing and preparation of information for marketing and research purposes across a variety of departments
- General ad hoc support required by the team in their daily business
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual with the desire to deliver excellent service, attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Previous office experience within an administration environment or a specific qualification
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
We would request that you review our operations via www.landmarkgrp.co.uk and let us know in your covering note why you feel suited, please also include your CV and any other relevant information
No recruitment agencies thanks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'