This is a new part-time role which will require an enthusiastic individual to work with the team’s senior administrator to provide support to the Cardiff team and assist with administrative support for the Cardiff Office.
The purpose of the job is to provide a good standard of personal assistance and administration support to the administrator and the team based in the Cardiff office.
The job will require someone who can efficiently organise their own personal workload and responsibilities; the ability to determine priorities and consistently meet deadlines, providing an effective and efficient platform for the professional team to operate successfully.
Successful Assistant Administrators’ Qualifications required:
- The successful candidate is likely to have GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- The following characteristics are essential:
- Friendly and communicative;
- Confidential and discreet;
- Maintaining absolute discretion when dealing with confidential data;
- Able to work in a structured and timely fashion with the ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines;
- Good oral communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Good IT skills with experience of using of all Microsoft Office programmes, with good numeracy and spread sheet skills;
- Willingness to train in the use of various BK databases and bespoke software.
- Responsibilities of the Assistant Administrator:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Assisting with data input and mail mergers
- Supporting with the production of reports
- Filing and dead filing support
- Monitoring and ordering of office stationery
- Assisting the senior administrator with all other administrative workload
In return you will receive an attractive salary package, if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please click on the link and send your CV TODAY!!
Previous applicants need not apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'