Role - Assistant Administrator
Ref.No - SM129
Location - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Do you remain organised under pressure?
This might be the job for you!
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this innovative client based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. They are looking for a hard-working and reliable individual to join their company as an Assistant Administrator. You will ultimately be responsible for generating works, scheduling and helping to prepare status reports from customers.
What will I be doing?
- Creating paperwork where needed to issue to shop floor
- Generating work order requirements
- Accepting works orders into live database
- Scheduling works orders to assess deliveries
- Chasing orders and liaise with Manager
- Helping to prepare status reports for clients
- Any Ad-hoc tasks as required
I should apply if I have…
- Knowledge of Javelin Jobshop (desirable as training will be given)
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- An ability to work well under pressure
Easy transport routes from Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Wantage, Bicester, Oxford, Sutton Courtenay, Newbury, Bicester, Witney, Kidlington
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millett at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- IT skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job