Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be assisting a long-term client, in their search for 2 new Assistant Administration Managers to join their fun, yet professional team based near Epsom.
To assist the Administration Managers in the everyday running of the administration team/department. You’ll be undertaking and supporting others in the daily activities to ensure everything is carried out effectively; continuing to support other business areas to successfully meet and exceed their targets.
- Understand and ensure that the administration team are working together to achieve set KPI’s.
- Act as first line support to solve issues within the team, and ensure a smooth and effective delivery of service.
- Lead by example and motivate the team to achieve set targets and deadlines.
- Promote customer excellence within the team using your Customer Care knowledge.
- Demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy to enable reports and information to be accurately completed.
- Take a logical and methodical approach to problem solving and make recommendations for improvements.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar administration position
- Previous management or supervision experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Self-motivated, proactive, resilient and confident
The successful candidate will undertake a full CRB/DBS screening once position has been offered.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
Keywords - Administration / Team Leader / Assistant Manager / KP1’s / Business Support / Administrator / Supervisor / CRB / DBS / Ewell / Epsom / Stoneleigh / Sutton / Cheam / Chessington / East Ewell / Banstead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job