My client is an international members club that are currently looking for an Assistant Accounts Payable Manager to join their large finance department. With over 20 offices throughout the world and a dynamic culture fit they are a fantastic company to work for.
• Assist the accounts payable manager to oversee the running of the accounts payable department
• Ensuring the month end close is performed on time
• Producing a wide range of statistical data for the monthly KPI report for inclusion in monthly board pack
• Completion of all cash book journals prior to month end closure
• Ensuring all invoices are reviewed, coded and inputted on accounting system and matched to PO when required
• Responsible for daily monitoring of the aged creditors and reconciled on a regular basis
• Responsible for daily monitoring on the cheque register to ensure up to date and to aid cash flow
• Ensuring that weekly BACS and cheque payments are made to suppliers, examiners and staff expenses take place on a weekly basis
• Responsible for regular review of aged creditors and debit balance reports
The candidate must ideally have at least three years of experience with a strong accounts payable skill set and working knowledge of Oracle.
Strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), good communication skills and a target driven and hard working attitude are key.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job