Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working with a global and instantly recognised organisation located in Liverpool city centre who are now looking to recruit a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a unique opportunity for a candidate to join a business that truly puts their people first as they are looking for a candidate looking to progress in their career.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties of the role include:
- assisting with preparing management accounts
- supporting with year end accounts
- preparing budgets & forecasts
- cashflow management
- overseeing general ledger
- intercompany reconciliations
- preparing VAT returns
- adhoc reporting & analysis
This role requires liaising with a variety of internal stakeholders and will provide exposure to the Executive team as well as the Board. Our client is looking for a candidate that has the ability to learn & develop as well as having the willingness to learn. Other requirements include:
- part qualified (ACCA / CIMA)
- prioritise own work to meet key deadlines
- improvement focused – seeking opportunities to improve process and systems outlining solutions and ideas
- good technical accounting skills
- strong analytical and numerical abilities
- accuracy and strong attention to detail
- advanced excel skills and PowerPoint skills
In return, or client is willing to support a candidate complete their studies and within this role, there is a clear development path and career journey available making this opportunity that will offer a lot.
If you are keen to discuss this role confidentially in more detail, please contact Adam Norris at Reed or apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'