A great opportunity has arisen in Blackburn for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a UK leading organisation on a 12-month contract. This new vacancy will see you working directly with the Head of Finance assisting with debits and credits, reconciliations, month-end accounts and more. The company have a fantastic culture, they are very welcoming and supportive. It gets better, they offer flexible working and are happy for you to work from home and the office! If you are looking for a new challenge and you are available for work now, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Review monthly management accounts, ensuring any errors are corrected
- Ensure accounts are processed in line with company deadlines
- Preparation of month end journals, updating balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Build solid relationships with the transactional teams
- Attend monthly finance meetings with budget holders
- Assist HOF with budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare analysis to monitor forecast costs
- Assist with year-end audits
- Supporting with training of new members of staff
- It is important you have worked within a similar role and are qualified to do the job by experience. If you are AAT qualified that will be an advantage but not essential.
- You will have experience of dealing with customers face to face and be confident when attending meetings.
- Very pro-active, self-starter required. You will have a lot of autonomy in this role and it is important you can manage and prioritise your work load.
- Be happy to learn, develop and seek opportunities.
- Happy to build positive working relationships.
- If you have worked within education, this would be a bonus!
You will be working with a company who truly care for their employee’s health and well-being. They invest in their staff and always go the extra mile to support them. You will have the opportunity to work 3 days from home and 2 days from the office if you wish and you will get an amazing 27 days holiday per annum! The offices are bright and modern offices with free parking available on site. Salary is paying up to £26,000 pa.
Please don’t delay in applying, this is a 12-month contract and the client is looking for someone to start immediately. If you would like more information on this vacancy, please apply with your most recent CV. We will call you to discuss the role in more detail. Once you are happy and would like to proceed, we will then send your CV to the client. For other accountancy/ administration vacancies in Lancashire, please visit our website. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'