Assistant Accountant Role (Temp or Permanent Opportunity - Full Training towards CIMA Qualification on offer)
Based in Swanage - Temp or PERM Position
Part Time (4 days) / Full Time, Hours are 8am - 4.30pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established and growing second generation family run Manufacturing business. This Natural Stone Supplier, which owns and runs five Quarries in the South West Region supplys high quality british stone to customers including high net worth clients.
This medium sized company are now recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their small and supportive team, becoming a valuable member of the accounts function.
Please see details of Day to Day duties below:
- Processing the Purchase ledger for two companies and reconciliation
- Dealing with Sales Cash invoices, Sales delivery tickets, Order acknowledgements and Proformas.
- Raising sales invoices Reconciliation of Bank Accounts.
- Raising Monthly Journals for Prepayments and Accruals.
- Processing and updating the Fixed Asset Registers.
- Processing company expenses and credit card transactions. Assisting with budgets.
- Helping with Debits and Credits and Journals and Pre payments
Ideally AAT Studier, experience using Sage Line 50 and excellent Excel skills
Can do attitude and keen to commit to a perm role
- Assistant Accountant
- Pre Payments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'