Assistant Accountant - Skegness - £22 - £25k + study support
Benjamin Edwards are recruiting or an Assistant Accountant for an award winning SME in the Skegness areas. You will have several years experience in Accounts and ideally be working towards or attained AAT or be QBE.
Whats on offer
- Working with a great team
- A competitive salary
- Study support
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Daily treasury reporting
- Overall responsibility for reconciling all business bank accounts
- Posting & reconciling cash & control accounts
- Create/authorise online bank payments
- Entry of income journals onto the ERP accounting system
- Liaising with card processing companies (compliance etc.)
- Overall responsibility for ordering & managing of all company floats
- Posting and analysing income
- Submission of statutory returns
- Responsibility for End Of Day procedures
- Downloading income and expenses onto the system
- Recording petty cash
- Posting, recording and reconciliation of income
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
Have achieved or will be in the final stages of an AAT qualification or qualified by experience. Be able to manage their own workload & demonstrate effective interactive personal skills.
Possess the relevant IT skills to learn & operate in house programs.
key words: finance assistant, accounts assistant, assistant accountant, aat
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'