Mercedes Benz of Stockport is seeking an Assistant Accountant with automotive industry experience.
This position is full time within a thriving finance department which continues to go from strength to strength.
This requires the newly appointed Assistant Accountant to have previous automotive industry knowledge to hit the ground running within this busy team.
This role would suit someone currently in an Assistant Accountant role or an Accounts Assistant with solid experience, looking to advance their career with a new challenge.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the site Accountant at Mercedes-Benz of Stockport
- Main purpose of the role is to assist with the seamless operation of the Accounting and Financial procedures within the dealership
- Assistance in the production of monthly Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger, invoice processing
- Balance sheet and Profit and Loss reconciliations
- Assistance with daily banking
- As well as additional ad-hoc duties that come up within the Accounting functions
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will be confident, ideally with an Accounts background within the motor industry and with a working knowledge of Kerridge
- Must be an Assistant Accountant currently or Accounts Assistant with solid experience to take on this role
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- You must be numerate, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and communication skills are essential
- Incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development
This role is being offered to you on a full tim basis, covering 40 hours per week, with a competitive salary
Staff Car Scheme, Competitive Pension Scheme, Perk box Membership, Eye care Vouchers, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme
LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.
- Automotive Industry
- Financial Procedures
- Management Accounts
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'