Support the Management Accountant and finance team in an Assistant Accountant capacity. They will be responsible for the effective, accurate and timely production of financial information, ensuring strict financial controls, management reporting and analysing of business performance covering all clients within the Pharmaceuticals industry.
One of the largest Pharmaceuticals providers Hertfordshire. Based in Letchworth Garden City they aim to provided high quality service within the Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts process and preparation of management accounts
- Producing weekly reports for the Senior Management Team
- Processing supplier invoices and supplier payment runs across the operational business
- Processing resident invoices on a monthly basis or as required
- Reconciliation of all supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of key accounts
- Processing payrolls as required and detailed checking of payrolls produced by the payroll administrator
- Processing new contracts or amended contracts for residents
- Working with the Management Accountant and CFO to develop systems and reporting.
- general Assistant Accountant experience
- previous experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Experience of using a range of accounting systems
- Payroll knowledge
- Experience of implementing new systems and processes
- Strong and recent accounting experience
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the accounts function
- Ability to prepare management accounts, including accruals and prepayments
- Good knowledge of systems such as Sage Accounts
- general Accountancy duties
- Private health care
- Bonus scheme
- On site parking their Letchworth Garden City
- Assistant Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'