£29,500pa + Pension + Parking
This is an opportunity not to be missed by an Assistant Accountant seeking a responsible position with lots of variety, this is a stand-alone position reporting to the Director of the organisation.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with managing the accounting function and preparing monthly profit and loss reports
- Raising sales invoices, posting invoices onto sales ledger and reconciling clients’ accounts
- Recording payments received on client accounts and chasing overdue payments when needed
- Checking purchase invoices received, matching with delivery notes and posting invoices on ledger
- Reconciling supplier statements and processing weekly payments by cheque and BACS
- Calculating, preparing and producing quarterly VAT returns and online payments
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'