Page Personnel are working with a public sector organisation who are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their Finance Department.
Page Personnel are representing an expanding public sector organisation with a fixed term contract within their Finance Department.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the Finance Manager in managing the finances of multiple programmes and schemes
- Providing complex financial analysis in order to support in year financial monitoring and performance
- Supporting with month end financial reports and quarterly returns
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the costing of programmes and schemes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Utilising accounts and funding systems
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a similar role
- Excellent analytical acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good computer literacy, including systems knowledge
- Previously worked in the health or public sectors (desirable, not essential)
- Relevant study towards a finance or accounting qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, AAT (desirable, not essential)
The successful candidate will receive an excellent opportunity to join a public sector organisation on a long-term fixed term contract, working as an Assistant Accountant.
The generous benefits package includes 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays + generous pension scheme + NHS benefits scheme.
- finance analyst business partner assistant accountant leeds acca cima aat
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'