Reporting to the Management Accountant the Assistant Accountants Role is to support the Monthly Close and to assist in the production of the Monthly Management Accounts.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Assist with Management Accounts preparation
- Flash Results reporting including KPI’s
- Update purchase order accruals,
- Review issues and overspends,
- Prepare bank reconciliations,
- Prepare and post journals,
- General accounts support.
Revenue and Receivables:
- Act as primary point of contact for Revenue and Fees,
- Review accuracy and completeness of uploads into Sage,
- Review and issue Aged Debt reports,
- Raise credit note requests
- Update cash books and allocate receipts.
Purchasing to Payables:
- Purchase invoice processing and allocation of payments,
- Update cash books and allocate payments,
- Prepare payment runs.
- Payroll administration; collation, verification and submission of payroll information,
- Investigate and resolve payroll queries or information requests,
- Post payroll and associated journals.
The successful Assistant Accountant will be a dynamic studier with a willingness and determination to progress their career and in return you will receive a salary of between £26k-£28k + study package (if required) + excellent other benefits.
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'