Our client, a well-established and reputable firm in Bromsgrove are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant. As a firm they pride themselves on excellent customer service and you will be working closely with the senior management team ensuring the swift, accurate and timely processing of finance transactions.
Working as part of small office management team, key responsibilities will include:
* Bank reconciliation and purchase ledger accounts to supplier statements
* Uploading statements and invoices onto in-house systems
* Ensure cash and expenses are recorded and banked
* Prepare management accounts through processing of journals
* Respond to office queries made online, telephone and face to face
* Provide administrative and customer service support when needed
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Assistant Accountant working within a customer service environment. With a good understanding of Sage, you will be also need to be diligent, punctual and have the ability to work without supervision achieving deadlines successfully.
How to Apply
Please click on the button below attaching your full CV in Word format, detailing your current salary package and quoting reference number 372235
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'