Assistant Accountant - Up to £21,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful accountancy firm in their Manchester City Centre HQ as an Assistant Accountant.
You will join on a permanent basis, where over the last 6 years, they have grown substantially from around 25 colleagues to circa 100 - with this, comes huge capability for progression, development and exposure for yourself and those around you. Due to their considerable growth and success, the need has developed for a new Assistant Accountant.
Joining the Medical Accounts team, where you will have full exposure to every element of the accounts, tax and VAT processes.
What you will do as the Assistant Accountant:
- Prepare management accounts up to Manager sign-off for clients, all within the medical sector
- Bookkeeping for your clients
- Liaise directly with your clients regularly
- Expand your knowledge in respect of tax and VAT returns and submissions to Companies House
What you will need as the Assistant Accountant:
- Minimum AAT Qualified / Accounting Degree
- Experience working in an accounting practice
- Excellent communication with both internal colleagues, and external clients
- Ability to take on responsibility and be driven to work under your own initiative
What will be preferable for the Assistant Accountant:
- ACCA / ACA Part-Qualified
- Experience with accounting software packages, such as Xero and QuickBooks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent with IT and MS Office
What you will be rewarded with as the Assistant Accountant:
- Strongly Competitive Salary
- Annual Salary Review
- Bonus Scheme
- Fully Funded Study Support
- Career Progression and Development
- Discount Scheme
- Friday Dress Down
- Regular Work Outings and Team Building Days
- Paid Charity Days
If you believe that you are the Assistant Accountant who would fit into this excellent company and are looking for a fresh challenge, then click apply to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'