This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing and highly successful product technology company as an Assistant Accountant within a vibrant London office team. Working within this small business will allow you to become an integral part in creating positive change as you support the Finance Manager (FM) directly in developing the accounts systems and process to support the company's growth ambitions.
This position is ideal for someone who already has considerable experience (at least 5 years) working within the Finance function and is self-driven, responsible, diligent and dependable. As part of this progressive company you will have the opportunity to grow your skills in different areas and be a part of a supportive international team.
- General data entry for the business (Sales Invoices, Purchase Invoices, Bank Transactions)
- Assisting with general accounts procedures such as; payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and management of expenses
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Assisting with customer payments when personal contact is required
- Handling other data preparation and report generation
- A minimum of 5 years experience within accounting roles (including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable)
- Minimum AAT Level 4 ('Advanced Diploma in Accounting') or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and enjoys working with numbers
- Proven working experience with Sage systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of manufacturing, standard costings, and stock management
- Exposure to multiple currencies
- Experience of Invoice Finance
Benefits of working here:
- Flexi-time working, opportunity to work from home part-time
- Quarterly profit sharing scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities, we will support you in achieving Chartered status
- Direct working relationship with the FM
- Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Bookkeeper, Accountant, Finance Officer, Bookkeeping, Accounts Assistant, Finance Officer, Accounts, Finance Manager, may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'