This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join an expanding property development and servicing business with on-going projects that will expand the business by around 25% over the next 2 years, currently £150 m turnover. This is a newly created role and the client seeks an active studier looking to qualify in 2-3 years. ACCA or CIMA studiers. Package will include study assistance and bonus.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for 7 operational properties. Including calculation and posting of accrual and prepayment journals.
- Prepare variance analysis to budget for the monthly management accounts.
- Prepare and post journals for the more complex accounting entries e.g. capital drawn, acquisition of properties etc.
- Reconciliation of intercompany loan balances.
- Post and review bank reconciliations.
- Provide support and advice to the property managers, helping them understand and manage their property P&L’s.
- Attend the monthly property operations meetings; leading and presenting the finance segment of the meeting.
- Supervise the Accounts Assistants in the management of the property utility bills
Unfortunately due to anticipated high level of applications, we will only be able to contact short listed candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'