Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: Up to 25k + Study Support
Our client, a fantastic, well known business based in Lancashire are looking to add an Assistant Management Accountant to their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have atleast started their CIMA qualification and ideally be educated to degree level, full study support and a progression plan will be provided.
You will be reporting to the Financial controller with a view to fast progression in the next 12 months. Some of the duties are as follows:
- Statutory returns (e.g. EC sales, VAT, Intrastat), and audits (internal and external)
- Assist with management accounts preparation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- VAT reviews and support on system maintenance
- Support with information and reporting requirements
- Adhoc project involvement
- Responsible for daily bank and monthly petty cash reconciliations
- Responsible for processing employee and credit card expenses, commission calculations
- Drive continual process improvements and efficiencies within department
- Ensure a strong internal control and compliance environment
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package and the chance of fast progression together with a study package.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to for immediate consideration
Please only apply if you have experience in the above role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'