Our client are a busy manufacturing company in Bolton looking to recruit an experienced assistant accountant. Duties will include:
- preparation of monthly management accounts
- preparation of annual statutory accounts
- accruals and prepayments
- journals and nominal ledger
- VAT returns
- variance reporting
- petty cash, expenses, BACS runs
- other ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will likely have the following skills:
- ideally AAT qualified or equivalent
- attention to detail
- good communication skills
- intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
- ability to be flexible working as part of a small team
- ability to work to tight timescales
Our client offer excellent working conditions and benefits including flexible working hours and 20 days + statutory days holiday.
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'