The Niche Partnership is working with a growing Retailer based on the outskirts of Southampton, to recruit for an Assistant Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract. In this key role, the successful Assistant Accountant will be supporting the finance department, by preparing budgets, maintaining reports and keeping ledgers in order.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Maintaining all necessary records including invoices, expenses, payments and transactions
- Assisting with budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Management of ledgers for larger accounts
What you'll need to succeed:
- Qualified (AAT) or part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Worked in the following roles: Assistant Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Accounts Assistant
- Good understanding of Excel and Sage
What you will get:
- Remote working (optional)
- On site free parking
- Great exposure to the commercial retail sector
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'