Our client is a successful manufacturing company based in Manchester that are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to support their Finance team. You will be working closely with the leadership team and be involved in making important business decisions, so this is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build on their existing experience and drive the success of a company.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and issue monthly management reports
- Ensure all business transactions are accounted for and financial implications are recognised
- Assist in preparing the forecast and budget process
- Examine customer and product profitability
- Closely examine financial reports and data
- Report KPI's
The successful candidate will be part-qualified in CIMA or ACCA and have at least 3 years of relevant experience. Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is essential, as well as knowledge of accounting systems. You must also have excellent analytical and reporting skills and be able to communicate your reports to both financial and non-financial colleagues.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'