Assistant Accountant - Coventry
£23,000 - £25,500 pa + Pension + flexible holiday allowance + career prospects
Bespoke Recruitment is keen to speak with any experienced Assistant Accountants for an exciting opportunity that has arisen within our clients UK HQ. Offering a base salary of up to £25,500 and an attractive range of benefits that include a company contributory pension, flexible holidays entitlement and a host of other additional benefits. The opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion, which is a familiar option to people who work within this centralised finance function, they can offer great career progression
As Assistant Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the completion of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Manage various costs lines within the monthly P & L
- Assist with monthly tax analysis reporting including VAT and Corporation Tax analysis
- Develop and maintain financial controls within the internal system
- Support the Accountant in all matters relating to the statutory audit process
- Support the annual budgeting process
- Production of monthly management accounts for a specific business unit
- Preparation of various monthly reports to monitor expenditure for distribution across other central service departments
- Ad hoc project work
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant role you will ideally need:
A minimum of AAT qualified, ideally working towards your CIMA/ACCA - (Consideration will be offered to those with in-depth demonstrable experience)
- Strong Excel Skills (Pivots, Lookups and Graphs)
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- A great eye for detail and exceptional communication skills
- To be meticulously organised and process driven
This is a great opportunity to join a large centralised finance function for a Global business that can offer genuine opportunities for career progression. Our client is ready to interview immediately, please don’t hesitate to apply if the role appeals.
Not ready to apply, but wish to discuss the role in a little more detail, please feel free to drop us a call and we would be happy to share more about the role with you.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies
- Balance Sheet
- Corporation Tax
- Internal Controls
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'