Orka Financial is recruiting for an Assistant Accountant working as part of a small, friendly and fast-paced finance team, this role supports the Head of Finance dealing with all aspects of the payroll function along with assisting with the day to day accounting operations.
The Assistant Accountant role is responsible for operating in line with company policy, managing strong confidential data.
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Supervision of Accounts Assistant
- Input of monthly payroll details to the external payroll bureau
- Payment of salaries and distribution of payslips
- Completion of monthly payroll process
- Auto enrolment pension processes
- Maintain good working relationships with HR
- Expense claims
- Updating general ledger
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Intermediate Excel - Vlook-up, pivot tables
- Payroll function experience
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
Salary £29,000 + flexible working hours, on site parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'