Are you looking to the start the New Year with a bang and find a new role to ignite your career? Look no further; I have available for an Assistant Accountant within a rapidly expanding retail business based in Birmingham. The company has grown with strength to strength over the last few years, and have high goals for the upcoming 3 years and would like to strengthen their team with a junior Management Accountant. Giving the right candidate the opportunity to be a part of this growth, along with studying towards a recognised accounting qualification.
The role will give you a broad knowledge within management accounts, assisting a Commercial Finance Manager and Financial Controller. On a day-to-day you will assisting with a busy month end process, with very tight deadlines, completing accruals and prepayments, assisting with budgets and forecasts along with helping the rest of the finance team when needed.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience working in an SME sized business, ideally wholesale or retail dealing with imports and exports
• Be AAT qualified or part qualified member
• Have varied all around finance experience, such as accruals and prepayment journals and assisting with month end process
• Be an outgoing down to earth person that can liaise with various stakeholders such as operations and not shy away from responsibility
In return, you will:
• Liaise daily with the Financial Controller/Commercial Finance Manager and further your knowledge working alongside an experienced qualified accountant who offers a study support towards AAT and CIMA/ACCA in the future
• Be working in a down to earth working culture in a wholesale/warehouse environment
• Have a wide range of exposure working in an SME business
• Receive competitive salary, holiday, pension and study support
This Assistant Accountant vacancy is a great chance to gain further all round commercial finance exposure and progress your accounting career within a reputable stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'