Assistant Accountant - Thame - Excellent Salary and Benefits
My Thame based client is seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their small team in the Financial Reporting Section of the company.
This is a fabulous company to work for, they really look after their staff and have excellent benefits.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be involved in the preparation of monthly accounts for both internal and group reporting together with the day to day operations of the Finance department including:
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register;
- Foreign exchange transactions and bank accounts;
- Reconciliation and reporting of transactions;
- Processing of accruals and other month end adjustments;
- Stock reconciliation;
- General ledger, sales ledger and purchase ledger reconciliation and maintenance;
- Debtor monitoring and control;
- Analysis of results and preparation of management reports.
This is a hands-on role where you will be dealing with every area of the business at all levels.
This role would suit a commercially minded individual with a finance background including a relevant degree or diploma, Qualified/Part qualified AAT or Part qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, or ACA. Support for continuation of training may be considered.
The successful Assistant Accountant will have:
- Advanced Excel skills - including Pivot Tables, Lookups, If Statements and linking data;
- Use of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint;
- SAP experience (ideally);
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm although there may be some flexibility with these hours. 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Excellent Salary dependent on skills and experience plus fantastic benefits which include Private Medical Cover, Death in Service Benefit, Pension.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'