The company and the role
A successful SME manufacturing business with significant growth plans. reporting to the financial director. The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced assistant accountant looking to develop their experience. A practical individual who is happy to be hands on but with capability to produce management accounts.
- monthly management accounts
- financial accounts to balance sheet
- accruals, prepayments and journals
- bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- end to end purchase ledger processing
- sales ledger and credit control
- producing financial reports using Excel
Candidates should have all round accounts experience within an SME environment and ideally be AAT qualified or be qualified by experience
Office hours and benefit
Our client offer flexible working hours equal to 9am - 5pm, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and company pension scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'