SF Recruitment are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant on behalf of a well established business based in Burton.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- General ledger analysis
- Purchase ledger assistance
- Posting journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT reconciliations
- Ad hoc month end duties
- Other accounts duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years minimum previous experience within an Accounts Assistant Position
- Know your way around a balance sheet and profit & Loss
- Part qualified or qualified AAT
- Microsoft Office experience - Excel experience is essential l
- Good Analysis skills
- Good team player - able to assist the team in other areas of accounts and and when required
- Able to work on own initiative
In return our client is looking at offering a salary of up to £25,000, depending on experience and also have the potential to offer training and development opportunities for the right candidate. Our client is looking for this position to start as soon as possible so please apply for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'