"Conferences on investing in people"
Are you at the point in your career where the opportunity to progress is more important? Now, how about a role that offers you the progression you need and the money too? Of course that sounds good. An Assistant accountant role offering study support, free parking in Nottingham (free parking in Nottingham? That never happens!) loads of projects that you can get involved with and full training and development from a company that regularly attends conferences on investing in people.
- Nottingham is proud to host a group that is a leading manufacturer worth £1 billion
- They have a proud history stretching back more than 150 years
- After obtaining yet another company this group is striving forward, expanding and growing more than ever
- The group finance and bulk of their finance is based here in Nottingham
- Weekly reporting, materials variance analysis and trend analysis
- P&L reporting, sales reconciliations and journal processing
- KPI analysis, labour reconciliations and BOM setup and maintenance
- Supplier statement reconciliations, dealing with supplier queries and managing orders through to payments
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Study support, meaning they want you to develop and progress so that they can mould and promote you
- Lots of projects and teams that you can get involved with and build you experience
- Alongside study support they offer development and training programs
- Discounts and other benefits on top of a competitive package
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience with dealing with non-finance people such as stakeholders or customer
- History of transaction finance as you will need to help support an accounts payable clerk
- Wanting to develop and progress
- Experience with costing
Now if this has grabbed your attention, ticks your boxes and makes your finger itching to hit the 'apply' button, well then, do just that!
- management accounts
- business partnering
- project accounting
- variance analysis
- commercial accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'