Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Financial Accountant in Chippenham
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial accounts and reports
- Analyse financial performance and provide insightful variance commentary
- Work alongside non-financial staff to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and performance reporting and develop commercial awareness.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly invoicing, liaising with the central hub invoicing team
- Financial analysis as required to support financial decision making
- Proactively challenge operations to drive best possible performance
- Produce weekly and monthly forecasts
- Assist in budget preparation
- Debtor management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards
- Have excellent PC skills - good excel skills essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate finance data to non-financial functions.
- Keen attention to detail
- Can do attitude with willingness to challenge the status quo
- Flexible and willing to do any tasks to ensure objectives are met
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA or willing to commence study, with ambition to develop a career within Accountancy and Finance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'