£20k - £25k
Our well-established client are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their award winning team. Based in the valleys, you will be working within a small, supportive office environment alongside the admin team and assisting the Finance Manager.
Responsibilities as the Assistant Accountant:
- Purchase ledger control and dealing with supplier queries
- Government reports and VAT returns
- Assisting in monthly reconciliation of invoice discounting facility
- Credit control and dealing with customer queries and credit notes
- Cash control, posting of cashbook payments and receipts and bank reconciliation
- Payroll and petty cash
For the Assistant Accountant role, our client is preferably looking for candidates who are proficient in using Word and Excel, has experience with Sage 50 and has completed any ad hoc project work or analysis. Culture fit is important to our client and they are looking for good personalities and a remarkable work ethic.
The role can be full time or part time with a three-month probationary period.
Benefits include co-pension scheme and healthcare. Holidays start at 20 days plus Bank holidays with an extra day for each year of service.
To apply for the Assistant Accountant role click 'apply now'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'