Jenson Fisher, have been engaged on an exclusive basis by an established organisation based in South Ayrshire to recruit an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers excellent development and progression opportunities.
The main duties:
- Assisting with the production of management information on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Including journals and P&L analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation including stock
- Assisting with Forecasting
- VAT preparation
- Cash book maintenance, processing bank reconciliations and payments
- Purchase Ledger invoice coding, posting and statement reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly payment run
- Sales Ledger receipting and credit control
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager
The main requirements:
- Previous experience working within a busy finance department
- Sub- Contractor payments & CIS experience is preferred
- Sage experience is preferred
- Highly proficient Excel skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High levels of attention to details
To be considered you must have the experience to perform the above tasks. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- CIS returns
- Sage Line 50
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'