WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are recruiting an Assistant Accountant, on behalf of a leading service provider with key operational offices on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As an Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
Posting month end journals for relevant work areas
balance sheet preparation
- Invoice processing, importing sales invoices
- Assisting Credit Control with invoice / POD queries
- Answer telephone queries
- Maintain databases
- Posting of entries for rent and rates
- Expense claims
- VAT posting
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Skills and experience:
- Attention to detail - repetitive tasks and remaining focus
- Uses initiative to ensure time is used in a useful a productive manner
- The ability to develop an overall work style that is effective and productive in terms of time management, setting objectives and priorities, and following up on commitments across a variety of work challenges.
- Ambitiously seeks to develop the functional and technical knowledge
- Eagerly learns new skills and capabilities to improve for the future.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus extensive company benefits including 25 days holiday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'