Jenson Fisher, have been engaged on an exclusive basis by an established organisation based just outside of Glasgow to recruit an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers excellent development and progression opportunities and would ideally suit a candidates going through their professional exams.
The successful Assistant Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Purchase Ledger invoice coding, posting and statement reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly payment run
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts
- Annual budgets
- Cash flow projections and monthly operating results
- Report on variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- VAT returns
- To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a weekly and monthly basis
The main requirements:
- Part qualified Accountant, actively studying towards a full qualification (ACCA/ CIMA)
- Strong transactional background
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience of and ability to work to tight deadlines whilst handling multiple priorities
- Experienced and able to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst meeting targets and deadlines
- Comfortable with full range of PC office and finance systems software applications
- You will have good communication skills and the ability to liaise on financial and commercial issues with both internal and external contacts
If you have the experience to perform the tasks outlined above, then I would be delighted to hear from you. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk, Manager at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.
- Management Accounts
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'