- Processing and control of accounts payable invoices, including setting up new suppliers
- Entering and tracking expenses on timesheet software by project
- Raising client invoices and setting up clients
- Maintain ongoing relationships with clients to aid credit control for these invoices
- Maintaining revenue forecast spreadsheet in conjunction with management team
- Assisting with month end close of Management accounts
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations (including accruals, prepayments, deferred revenue, fixed assets and depreciation)
- Work with the wider business to ensuring valid timesheet entry with teams on a regular basis
If you are immediately available, please get in touch with Hannah on 01273 207710.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'