This is an exciting opportunity to join a Birmingham city centre organisation as Assistant Accountant.
A highly reputable organisation
As Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly accounts. You will be responsible for the production of invoices, payroll, debtor reports, bookkeeping and financial reports.
- Credit checks for new clients
- Produce and check monthly client invoices and rates
- VAT reporting and payment
- Produce debtor reports and chase any overdue monies
- Manage and compile payroll
- Managing and monitoring the expenditure
- Check and pay supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
- Monthly profit and loss reports
- Cost review
- Monthly board packs
- Assist with any tender applications and submissions
- Adhoc reporting
To be considered for this role as Assistant Accountant candidates must be;
- Workings towards CIMA or ACCA qualification - ideally part-qualified or equivalent
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work on own initiative and well-organised be able to balance occasional conflicting demands on your time
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess intermediate excel skill - advanced excel desirable
- Good IT knowledge will be required - working knowledge of SAGE would be a desirable
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing reputable business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'