My client, a large local employer with operations worldwide, are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join them on a temporary basis based at their Devon head office.
Working closely with the Finance Manager this is an ideal opportunity for someone who is AAT qualified, with experience of working with high volumes of data, who enjoys working with Excel to produce analysis and reports.
- Maintaining the accounts for numerous joint ventures and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for maintaining records for all overseas operations.
- Liaising between the accountants based within each of the operations and the head office finance team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Working closely with the Management Accountant to assist with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Providing monthly reports of the budget and presenting these to the Finance manager.
- Manage daily banking and cash handling processes.
- Supporting the group consolidation process.
- Reconciliation of nominal accounts, with supporting analysis and reports for year-end accounts.
In order to be considered for the post, you must have/be:
- AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Able to demonstrate extensive experience in the analysis, interpretation and reporting of high volumes of complex financial data.
- Excellent Excel skills, including Pivot Tables and VLook-ups.
In return you will be working at the heart of the operation for this fascinating international business, as part of a knowledgeable team who are passionate about the aims and ambitions of the organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'