The key purpose of the role is to produce monthly management accounts for the company and any other reports required for the sites within in line of responsibility area.
Key Duties of the role include however aren't limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts to trail balance in line with company policies.
- Prepare payroll files
- Liaise with any relevant teams to resolve any queries internally or externally
- Review/manage the control of debts whilst liaising with Management and Group Credit Controller where necessary
- Bank reconciliation's
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts within your responsibility area
- Produce, manage and maintain year-end files
- Investigate and analyse any queries raised by senior management
- Complete any ad hoc duties as and when required to support other finance functions
Personal skill-set and qualifications
- AAT Qualified or studying towards a further qualification
- Great attention to detail with good time management
- Previous experience in a similar role whilst ensuring all company policies and procedures are met at all times
- The ability to build strong working relationships with people internal and external to the business
The successful person will receive a good package with working hours being Mon-Fri (40hours) on a 8:30 to 5:30 basis.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply not to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'