We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to work for a successful utility company based in Solihull. The position is predominantly focused on large-scale reconciliations and supporting the financial transactions across the team. The role is initially offered as an ongoing temporary assignment, although the position could become permanent depending on individual performance.
We are looking for a skilled Assistant Accountant who will be responsible for analysing vast and complex reconciliations, as well as assisting in credit management. The role will also include the production of various financial reports which will provide insight into business performance.
Main Duties of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Responsible for large-scale reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Validating invoice charges
- Preparing and processing journal entries
- Updating and maintaining /Accounting ERP systems
To be considered for the role of the Assistant Accountant you will ideally:
- Have experience of working in a large scale organisation
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including Macros, Pivot Tables and V Look Ups)
- Have a strong approach to data analysis and data manipulation
- Experience of working in Credit or Risk management
The role would suit an Assistant Accountant, Accounts Receivable Analyst, Finance Analyst or Part Qualified Accountant.
The company offer an open plan working environment, easy access to public transport and a supportive working environment.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'