This position is paying up to 21k if you are AAT Qualified or have a degree and up to 25k if you are currently studying towards CIMA or ACCA. This position includes study support.
Main duties will include;
• Prepare/ check all invoices by reference to internal information provided
• Monitor all overseas activities and prepare required schedules/ spreadsheets
• Assist in preparation of month end accounts to a strict timetable
• End to end completion of smaller trading entity accounts
• Support in preparation of fixed asset register and control account reconciliations
• Assist as required in all operational aspects of the department
• Assist in development of new systems and procedures where required
• Report to Management Accountant
• Cover for areas as required when staff absent
• AAT level 4 or degree in Accountancy and Finance
• Strong IT skills (MS Office)
• Good understanding of basic accounting methods and management accounts is essential
• Ability to work with spreadsheets is essential
• Full time, permanent contract – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
• Further career development, study Support
• Pension scheme
• Eyecare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted theme park tickets
• Long service awards
• Free car parking
Please apply online or contact email@example.com or 01244 408790.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'