AJ Chambers are currently working with a forward thinking and highly progressive firm of accountants who are seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant for their Hertford office.
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Helping prepare clients payroll
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
- At least 6 months experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Must be comfortable with interacting with clients both over the phone and face to face
The firm are paying a salary of up to £26,000 and offering full study support.
For more information on this role please apply online or contact Calum Armour at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'