We are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant, ideally studying CIMA, to join a global business based in Warrington. The role and business offer great stability, personal development and excellent benefits including free parking, generous pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Assisting with month end and year end preparations
- Group reporting
- Preparation of annual tax reports
- Preparation of VAT Returns, Accruals & Prepayments, Reconciliations
- Supporting international payroll projects by undertaking payroll reporting analysis
- Dealing with senior departmental managers across this business
- AD hoc duties when required
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £25,000
- Free Parking
- Generous pension contributions
- Private healthcare scheme
- Career development
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally part-qualified in CIMA
- Proficient on Excel, this includes VLook ups and Pivot tables
- Confident communicator
Please submit your details and CV as soon as possible as we are in the process of shortlisting.
Please note due to high volumes of applications we will not be able to respond to everyone, if you have not been contacted within 10 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"