An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global leader in communications. You will be part of a hard working team managing revenue operations.
Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and update customer’s details on Dynamics AX
- Create and maintain project Details in Dynamics AX
- Maintain project quotations approvals in Dynamics AX
- Raise customer invoices on projects matching to purchase orders and sales registration.
- Maintaining Project Log in Excel
- Manage and Maintain Receivables Ledger in Dynamics AX
- Register Customer receipts and process against Dynamics AX records.
- Identify payment discrepancies and follow up with customers.
- Ensure timely collection of debts
- Recording orders as booked in Salesforce
- Liaise with other departments to resolve issues as they arise
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Confident, outgoing, motivated and results orientated
- Good communication skills with people at all levels as you will be dealing with non-accountants
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
The company has ambitious growth plans, so you can expect your career to develop as the company continues its expansion.
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"