A great opportunity for a full time, permanent Assistant Accountant position based in central Wilmslow.
Working for a very well established, growing organisation. based in a fast paced, relaxed and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Over seeing the purchase and sales ledger
- Assisting in the maintenance and reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Posting monthly journals
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset management
- Assisting with cash flow and forecasting
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar position - Essential
- Be part CIMA or ACCA qualified - Essential
- Have strong communication and organisation skills - Essential
- Be a strong on MS Excel - Essential
- Be adaptable and able to work autonomously - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £22,000 to £26,000 per annum + Parking + Discounts + Pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job